Friday, November 21, 2008

I Got Hacked... Sob Sob...

Today 21/11/2008, after I login, I realized that I tio hacked. All my items, mesos, etc items all gone. I'm so so sad. Why this happen to me even though I didn't share pwd with others, I'm single user playing my account.
Can MapleSEA rollback my character back to my last login before everything got hacked?

My items before become a victim of hacked:
(I got near to 65million meso, magician stuff, a borrowed Maple Widam Staff, potions, etc items).


When I login. This is the screen I see. Somethings wrong here because I notice my ShePriest is not wearing anything.
True enough, once I am inside, I'm in FM Entrance map, which is strange, as previously, I'm hiding in one of the room, not the entrance.
All my Equip, Use, Etc slot are emptied. Items left are those quest items and untradable items.
Go to my storage and found that my well kept 60million are gone as well.
I'm so sad and down.

2 comments:

Ben Hur said...

I don't think Gm should rollback. Because, think of the other maplers.

If it gets roll back for your own benefit , or maybe some hacked maplers benefit how about the other maplers who didn't been hacked or maplers who had worked so hard to earn a big sum of mesos and lvl's ?

Sherlyn Chew said...

Ya, not to say rollback, bt maybe update their database to reimburse back the original items which my character has before tio hack.